Tuesday, January 2, 2007

ALPHA DOG! WOOF!

Oh wow. Guess what I will be dragging my husband to see during our first week in Florida??? The trailer looks like total shit. This true crime story is one of my all-time faves. I first saw it as a classic America's Most Wanted segment that they showed about 80 zillion times and it featured a party, a lot of wiggers and slowed-down video to approximate the weed haze these small time suburban weed dealers were in. Then I read an expanded version of the story in one of the America's Best Crime Writing anthologies as I lounged in a drunken haze of my own on the beach in Mexico. I immediately started looking around the dinky surf town for Jesse James Hollywood.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

http://www.alphadogmovie.com/main.html

No comments:

Post a Comment