Friday, December 29, 2006

Sellin' Thangs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep. Selling the Obi Wan hoodie from Diesel I never wore! Selling things on eBay just got me into an etiquette quandry. A woman I "met" years back selling Alley Cat by Betsey Johnson clothing on eBay gave me as an unexpected gift years ago a stretchy vintage Betsey skirt with a classic tattoo "flash" print, i.e. NOT my style. Well, I kept it while I was skinny enough to wear it cos it was a good bikini coverup, but now I am a fat ass and we are moving and I am basically selling everything I do not need at all. I listed it today on eBay and promptly receive the following:

If this is the skirt I gave you, then why don't you just come to Arizona on your way to Florida and slap my face? Thanks, Kristin. You are some piece of work.


Ummmmm? What do you think? Should we all just rent out storage spaces for gifts we no longer need or want so we don't hurt people's fragile feelings or what? I would not give a fuck if some girl I never met was selling a skirt of questionable taste that I gave her 4 years ago. God, people suck so damn bad. Or is it me? Should I have sent it back to her and said, "Gee, we are moving and HERE is that skirt back you gave me a long time ago." WHAT IS RIGHT, Emily Post?




No comments:

Post a Comment