Friday, February 22, 2008

Whoop Dem Tricks.

Wow. This image is like a Xanax washing over all the anxiety and craziness about tomorrow's big matchup of my Tigers vs. the annoying johnny-come-lately's of the Div I basketball scene, the Tennessee Vols. Kirk and Keith. Together for the ages.

I have about 1/1000000000000th of a speck of conflicting feeling about this game. The only conflict is how to effectively trash the team of a school I used twice to gain college degrees from; a school that I chose after a simply horrid Freshman year at Memphis State. The best I can say is that I fled UTK to attend Memphis as a "visiting student" my Senior year because Memphis actually had a more varied selection of Art History courses. Now we had to actually study slides in lightboxes that looked like they were made by students at the Normal School in 1928, but those classes made the art history courses at UTK look pretty weak, as hard as it is to admit.

But, I digress, per usual. If you have any sense of reason, don't root for the Vols (I mean, fuck that dumb nickname too). Even if you don't know anything about sports, you gotta know that orange and white is a hideous color combo that should only be seen on a Naples, Florida retiree.

GO TIGERS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment